West Malaysia Free Shipping Over RM150
- It helps the baby's mouth and tongue action to develop properly and satisfies his natural sucking instinct.
- Research on the Chicco Orthodontic Teat was conducted by a Scientific Committee comprising Orthodontic University Lecturers.
- Read more work group analysed the scientific results and outlined the most important aspects to consider regarding the correct way of using soothers, and the characteristics they should have.
- PALA TE RIDGES These small reliefs on the tip of the teat are a point of reference for the baby, who places the tip of its tongue in the correct position and pushes it upwards with the correct pressure while sucking and swallowing
- ULTRA THIN PROFILE The ultra thin profile on the narrow part of the teat helps the baby to close its mouth correctly, while, in the upper part, the teat is inclined to suit the natural position of the tongue and the correct pressure on the sides of the palate.