Simple way your children may communicate
Children might communicate within the following ways:
There are some ways to communicate, some a lot of appropriate than others. however everything your kid will communicates something to you.
- By crying or screaming.
- By moving their bodies toward individuals and things that interest them or away if they don’t.
- By using gestures or facial expressions.
- By reaching for things they want.
- By taking your hand to get you to try and do things for them.
- By looking and pointing at things.
- By communicating with pictures.
- By making sounds.
- By using words or sentences.
- By repeating your words