Is your child having teething syndrome? Then Ange Big Banana Teether is their new best friend!
When do babies start teething?
From the time your kid's first tooth emerges to how much torment it causes, teething is a different experience for each child.
Here's how to detect the signs that your baby is teething so you know how to treat the discomfort.
- Swollen, bulging gums
- A tooth visible below the gum
- Trouble sleeping
- Trying to bite, chew, and suck on everything
- Rubbing her face
- Rejecting food
- Grabbing her ears
The BigBana Teether is designed as a banana to encourage healthy eating as babies absorb everything around them like a sponge?
By exposing them to a teething toy that looks like a real fruit, they are subconsciously processing the understanding that bananas are meant to be placed in their mouths & eaten.
Why it is WISE decision to buy Ange Big Banana Teether :
- This Banana Teether is constructed delicately to protect baby’s oral cavity. Safer for kids with its soft and flexible material.
- Cutesy and Unique design to entice baby’s attraction
- The design of the banana peel prevents the teether from going too deep into baby’s mouth.
- Light weight and designed for easy grip by baby with added anti-bacterial function.
- A teether which trains baby to close the mouth!
- Designed with special textured parts to help scrap baby’s tongue and gums – indirect brushing in action!
- High quality product, Made in Korea
- Odourless, safe and flexible, yet tough material TPR is used
- BPA-Free & Free from toxic materials
- Can be sterilised
Product Usage & Warnings:
- Sterilize before use. Place teether in hot water for 30 seconds.
- Clean with baby-safe detergent and dry thoroughly before and after use.
- Parents are advised to watch your baby while he/she is playing with the teether.
- Take note that older children with full set of teeth may be able to bite off bits of the teether and the small bits may be a choking hazard.
- Do not use for other purposes.
- This is solely designed as a teething toy for babies undergoing teething.