How To take away Stretch Marks when Pregnancy.
Stretch marks are common among girls when maternity. You may have fine lines largely within the areas at risk of fat accumulation like breast, hips, arms, abdomen, tummy and thighs. They will develop thanks to secretion changes or abrupt fat loss in these regions. Here, Halomama tells you the way to urge eliminate stretch marks through home remedies, and medical treatments.
Is It potential to urge eliminate Stretch Marks?
It is unfeasible to urge eliminate stretch marks fully as they solely get lighter with time. Massaging creams, lotions, and oils cannot build the marks disappear however solely flip your skin swish and supple.
- Massaging the affected areas with oils build your skin swish and facilitate scale back the stretch marks. a number of the popularly used oils include:
- Olive Oil: oil moisturizes and exfoliates your skin. It conjointly improves the blood circulation and removes stretch marks to a good extent
Take some oil in your palms and gently massage the world.
Let it stay for half-hour so the vitamins A, D and E within the oil ar absorbed into the skin.Take a shower when the massage.Though it's a time-taking method, it provides you results after you follow it frequently. Or you can even prepare a mix of oil, water and vinegar, and apply within the night.
Vitamin E Oil:
- Extract the oil from antioxidant capsule.
- Mix with any moisturizer you utilize often and apply on the stretch marks.
- On regular usage, it provides effective results by weakening off the marks.
- Apply purgative on the stretch marks and massage the realm gently in circular motion for regarding 5 to 10 minutes.
- Use a bag to hide the realm, roll a predicament bottle thereon for regarding thirty to forty minutes. the warmth opens the pores and therefore the oil gets absorbed into the pores.
- Clean the realm and repeat it each day for a minimum of a month to envision smart results.
Other Oils: varied oils like coconut, almond, avocado, castor and antioxidant will be mixed in equal proportions and applied on the skin. you'll be able to additionally use them to massage the region. you'll be able to additionally use anyone oil and use as a massage oil.
Essential Oil Treatment:
- Take regular oils like almond or coconut.
- Add a couple of drops of essential oils like rose, geranium, lavender, myrrh or genus Helichrysum.
- Use this mixture to massage on the stretch marks for a minimum of half-hour. it'll facilitate scale back the stretch marks quickly.
2. Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera promotes healing and soothes your skin. Use contemporary gel instead of the one obtainable within the market.
- Rub it directly over the skin, leave for quarter-hour and wash it off victimization lukewarm water. Apply on the affected areas frequently.
- You can conjointly prepare a combination of twenty-five percent cup of burn plant gel with oil from 5 fat-soluble vitamin and 10 E capsules. Rub it over the skin till it's fully absorbed. Apply it double each day.
The antiseptic property of honey works in reducing stretch marks.
- Take a small cloth and apply honey on it.
- Place the cloth on the affected area and let it remain until it turns dry.
- Rinse off using warm water.
- Or you can prepare honey scrub by mixing it with salt and glycerin. Apply it on the stretch marks, leave until it dries and rinse off using water.
4. Egg White:
Egg white is rich in protein, which helps rejuvenate the skin and makes it look fresh.
- Beat two egg whites using a fork.
- Clean the affected area with water and apply a thick layer of egg white using a makeup brush.
- Let it dry and then rinse off using cold water.
- Apply some olive oil to keep the skin supple and moisturized.
- Repeat it every day for at least two weeks. It helps improve your skin tone, and the marks fade away slowly.
5. Shea Butter Or Cocoa Butter:
Shea or cocoa butter can be used just like oil treatment. They are also the primary ingredients present in most of the body lotions.
Take some shea or cocoa butter and apply on the stretch marks regularly. Rinse off the area after some time.
This remedy improves the skin elasticity, prevents dryness and reduces the stretch marks. Cocoa butter is an excellent moisturizer and helps nourish your skin.
Sugar is one of the best remedies for stretch marks. It exfoliates your dead skin, and your stretch marks turn lighter.
- Take one tablespoon of sugar, mix with some almond oil and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Use it as a scrub before you go for a shower.
- Do this every day for a month.
7. Lemon Juice:
The acidic property of lemon juice works in healing stretch marks.
- Rub fresh lemon juice on the affected area.
- Leave it for about 10 minutes so that the juice soaks into your skin.
- Rinse off using warm water.
- Apply every day for better results.
- Or you can also make a mixture of lemon and cucumber juice in equal proportions and apply it on the stretch marks.
The skin should be well-hydrated to erase the stretch marks and other skin conditions. Consume at least 10 to 12 glasses of water every day to keep your skin hydrated and protected from toxins. It keeps your skin supple and restores its elasticity. Try avoiding tea, coffee and soda as they are dehydrating agents.
- Deseed the fruit and cut into small pieces.
- Crush the fruit in a blender to make a paste.
- Apply on the stretch marks, leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and repeat regularly.
10. Potato Juice:
Potato contains phytochemicals, polyphenols, and carotenoids, which improve the skin texture.
- Cut a potato into two halves and rub one-half over the stretch marks.
- Allow the juice to soak into the skin and let it dry.
- Then rinse off the area using lukewarm water.
- You can notice the difference in a few months.
- Or you can use potato juice or pulp.
11. Turmeric And Sandalwood:
They are known for their ability to promote brighter and even skin texture.
- Prepare one spoon of sandalwood paste by rubbing sandalwood stick in a bit of water.
- Prepare a smooth paste of fresh turmeric root.
- Mix both in equal proportions and apply on the skin.
- Leave until it dries almost to 60% and then scrub your skin until all of it comes off.
- Repeat every day for at least six months to see the improvement.
12. Milk, Sugar And Green Coconut Water:
Scrubs are effective in boosting the skin regeneration process, and they are one of best ways to remove stretch marks after birth of the baby.
- Mix two spoons of raw milk, a few drops of lemon juice and cucumber juice, half a spoon of sugar.
- Apply on the stretch marks and scrub for around five minutes in a circular motion.
- Rinse off with water and pat the area dry.
- Apply coconut water in excess and allow it to dry until you can sense the stretch on the skin.
- Then apply shea butter or aloe vera gel.
- After some time, rinse off the area and then apply moisturizer.
- You can use this remedy three times a week to help remove marks and lighten the skin.
- Repeat not more than 3 times a week.
Alfalfa leaves are a great source of protein, essential amino acids, and vitamins E and K. Their antifungal property detoxifies the skin and helps heal the stretch marks.
- Prepare a smooth paste by mixing the powder with a few drops of chamomile oil.
- Massage it all over the stretch marks.
- Apply two to three times a day and you can notice stretch marks fading away within a week.
- Alfalfa powder is available in food stores.
14. Home-Made Moisturizer:
Moisturizer helps improve skin elasticity. You should choose it depending on your skin type. If your skin is dry, you should use the one with cocoa butter and if your skin is oily, use cream which contains aloe vera or a clay moisturizer.
- Mix olive oil, aloe vera gel and wheat germ oil in equal proportions.
- You can use it as a moisturizer if you have dry or combination skin type.
- The above mixture can be mixed with clay if your skin is an oily type.
15. Home-Made Lotion:
- Take a quarter cup of aloe vera gel and a half cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Extract oil from six vitamin E capsules and three to four vitamin A capsules.
- Mix all these ingredients, take in a glass bottle and store in the refrigerator.
- The natural stretch marks removal lotion can be applied every day.
16. Home-Made Cream:
- Mix half a cup of cocoa butter, one tablespoon of vitamin E oil and two tablespoons of grated beeswax.
- You may add apricot kernel oil and wheat germ oil as well.
- Bring the mixture to boil until the wax gets melted.
- Store it in a bottle and refrigerate it.
- you can use every day.