The Ergobaby Four Position 360 Cool Air Carrier in Carbon Grey, made with 3D Air Mesh fabric to keep baby cooler longer. Offering four carry positions, including our ergonomic forward facing option.
Their world in all directions
Four ergonomic positions
The Four Position 360 Cool Air Carrier is the newest addition to our award winning collection. Its breathable 3D Air Mesh lining keeps baby cool year round while its unique, structured bucket seat, padded shoulder straps and wide supportive waistband offer exceptional comfort and ergonomics in all carry positions, including a forward facing option.
Maximum comfort for parent
Our new, supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps provide comfort and evenly distribute baby's weight.
Comfort & proper ergonomics for baby
With our unique, structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with her spine in an optimal "C" position.
Baby weight range
7*-33 lbs. / 3.2* – 15 kg; *Infants 7-12 lbs. (3.2-5.5 kg) with the use of the Infant Insert (sold separately).
Learn more about ages and positions.
BabyCenter Moms' Picks are based on a nationwide survey and polling of moms and dads. Visit for details. BabyCenter does not endorse any specific product.
4 positions of comfort
1 Structured bucket seat
Keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby's spine in curved "C" position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby's size & position.
2 Extra wide waistband
Exceptionally comfortable waistband can be worn high or low on the waist depending on preference and provides extra support for the low back.
3 Extendable back panel
Can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
4 Padded shoulder straps
Helps evenly distribute baby's weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort.
5 Sleeping hood
Provides support for baby's head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing. A parent favorite features.
Made of 100% polyester and machine washable.
Part 1 Ergobaby 360 Carrier -- Front-Inward Carry with Infant Insert -- Seated Option
Part 2 Front-Inward Carry with Infant Insert -- Standing Option
Part 3 Front-Outward Carry
Part 4 Front-Inward Carry
AGE AND USING GUIDE
Age: 0-24 months
- 0-4 months (7-12lb): Must use Infant Insert (sold separately)
- 4-24 months (12lbs–26.9lbs): Without Infant Insert - Use once baby can sit knee to knee in a frog-leg position in Carrier
Ways to use:
- Everyday use
- Baby close and kissable
- Can nurse easily
- Baby faces in to avoid overstimulation
- Hood can hold a sleeping baby's head and provide shelter from sun and wind
- Baby's weight leans towards your center of gravity making her feel lighter
- As baby gets heavier, front carry can strain the back
- Curious babies sometimes prefer a front seat view of the world (facing out). You know your baby best
Features and Benefits
Recommended by and developed in consultation with health professionals
Aligns with the recommended carry position from the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
4 carry positions front, back, hip and outward-facing front carry
Outward-facing front carry position recommended from 5 to 12 months (6.4-10kgs)
Ergonomically structured seat supports baby in an ergonomic seated position
Adjustable seat width and carrier height grow with your baby
Breastfeed on the go adjustable design allows handsfree feeding
Comfortable for parents baby’s weight is evenly distributed across your hips and shoulders
Velcro adjustable waistband can be worn high or low for maximum comfort
Highly adjustable carrier suits wearers from 153cm – 195cm (5’ to 6’5”)
Safety tested and certified design (JPMA Certified, ASTM F2236)
SPF 50+ hood allows for sleeping baby, discreet breastfeeding, and sun/wind protection
Convenient lightweight, compact, easy to transport
Promotes mobility great for tight spaces, uneven surfaces and stairs – whether in or outdoors
Naturally breathable 100% cotton fabric and filling
The only carrier you’ll ever need from newborn to toddler, 3.2kg (with any Infant Insert) to 15kg
MORE DETAILS FROM EU ERGO:
Explore the great outdoors in all directions
The Four Position 360 Cool Air Carrier is the newest addition to our award winning collection. Its breathable 3D Air Mesh lining keeps baby cool all-year round while its unique, structured bucket seat, padded shoulder straps and wide supportive waistband offer exceptional comfort and ergonomics in all carry positions, including a forward facing option.
- 4 ergonomic carry positions: front-inward, front-outward, hip & back
- Supports babies from 12-33 lbs (5.5-15 kg) with carrier only, and infants 7-12 lbs (3.2-5.5 kg) with the use of the Infant Insert (sold separately)
- Cooler for baby with breathable 3D Air Mesh panel, ideal for warmer temperatures or active lifestyle
- Ergonomic for baby with unique easy-to-adjust structured bucket seat to ensure consistent natural frog-leg seated position
- Added head and neck support with extendable back panel
- All day comfort for parent with even weight distribution
- Double-adjustment waistbelt with lumbar support for added lower-back support; can be worn high or low to maximize comfort, especially in the event of a C-section
- Waistbelt adjusts from 26-55 in (66-140 cm)
- Please note: this model of 360 collection has an adjustable waist belt with buckle 66-140 cm, and no waist belt with Velcro, as the other models in the 360 collection have
- Adjustable, curved padded shoulder straps (28.75-46.75 in/73-119 cm)
- UPF 50+ hood for sleep support and nursing privacy
- 100% Polyester
- Machine washable
- 1 - MAXIMUM PARENT COMFORT: Padded shoulder straps work with the extra wide waistband to evenly distribute baby’s weight.
- 2 - EXTRA NECK, HEAD AND BACK SUPPORT: Extendable back panel rolls up for added support when inward facing.
- 3 - KEEP COOL AND CLEAN : Breathable mesh and quick-dry fabrics keep everyone cool and comfortable.
- 4 - ERGONOMIC FOR BABY: Structured bucket seat keeps baby’s knees even to or above hips and baby’s spine in curved “C” position. Button adjustments let you adapt the seat width to carrying positions.
- 5 - EXTRA LOW BACK SUPPORT: Wear the lumbar support waistband high or low for exceptional comfort.